Monday, January 9, 2012

A little more Christmas

Just a few random pictures from around Christmas...


The boys were wanting me to take their picture for some reason with the home-made ottoman...they were just being silly.

We had a LOT of icing so we had several different mornings and evenings of decorating sugar cookies.



We went to Nana and Pa's house Christmas morning and then my Grandma Dudley's Christmas night - when my camera decided to no longer work :-(



I love the look Kade is giving Ruby..like - uhm - excuse me...what ARE you doing?



Little Riley...




Ruby and Kade got these ride-on toys from Nana and Pa.  They were a HUGE hit. They rode them all around the house and giggled - and of course we were all laughing hysterically at them.

My mom made this bench for Ruby out of an old bed.  Isn't it adorable? I hope I'm next...hint hint.


No comments:

Post a Comment