Saturday, December 31, 2011

Kellen's holiday sing party

 Kellen's class at preschool had a singing party on Friday, their last day of school.  Each grade/class had a few songs to sing and then we all got to eat and hang out.  

It is so precious to see the kids sing and do their little actions with the words.  They take it very seriously most of the time.

One girl was singing an entirely different song part of the time.  So funny.





We were all asked to bring a treat to share with everyone.  Kellen requested brownies.  I was thinking of something a little more festive, however I did what he requested.

And let me tell you that didn't work out so well.  Kade pushed the step stool up to the counter and stuck his meaty paws - I mean hands - into the brownies.  I had to cut out around his hand prints in order for Kellen to take something to school. Oh well. Another day in the life with the busybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment