Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kade at 17 months

Kade at 17 months:

You LOVE to wrestle.  Lately Kellen will lay down on the floor and you will just come running to him and jump/fall on top of him.  You both laugh hysterically....until eventually someone gets hurt.  


Kellen will play sports resorts on the wii and you like to pretend to play as well.  You know exactly where we keep the controllers and games.  You get into the box, pull everything out, and then "play" the wii.





Just this week alone you stole Kellen's toothbrush and stirred the toilet water.  On the same day, later in the afternoon, you pushed the step-stool up to the counter in the kitchen and stuck your meaty little - or should I say fat - hands into my freshly made brownies.  I had made those brownies for Kellen's preschool Christmas party the following morning.

You are soooo busy.  I know I keep saying this - but you are busier every day! I love you dear boy - but I hope you are done with some of this mischief!



No comments:

Post a Comment