Sunday, July 17, 2011

We're baaaaack!!!

I officially have internet again!! It has been a long two months without blogging - I'm not even sure I can remember how! 

I am now trying to decide on how to catch up from my hiatus!!    

We are all moved into our new home.  So far we really like it - we are just trying to get familiar with the area and make new friends.  Our house that we are renting is still under some construction as are the 2
houses next to us.  SO, I will leave you with at least a picture to start my catch-up blogging.  We have been awakened at 6:00 am by you name it: hammering, nail guns, bobcats, cement trucks, saws..... But the boys have had a blast!!

Keagan trying to stand like one of the workers.  The boys were in the garage watching them pour our driveway and sidewalks. 


Sidewalks finally!! It was hard to keep them out of the wet cement....we only had one accident from Keagan...and that was towards the end of the driveway and the worker fixed it right up. 




A cement truck and a bobcat.....what could be better for little boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment