Saturday, July 23, 2011

Keagan at his finest

To say Keagan has an attachment to his "Buddies" is an understatement.  In fact all my kids have had a "buddy, lovey....you name it" since they were infants.  If you know us - you know that my kids are super attached and are a must-have for sleep every night.  Heaven forbid we lose them.  (Don't worry - I do have duplicates). 

Anyway, I wanted to preserve this kind, precious moment he was having one day. He asked me to wrap his buddies up...
So I did.  He cared for them, sung to them, rocked them; it was so sweet to see that.

So sweet.......

AND THEN:

Don't get me wrong - I do LOVE this picture.  BUT he can be the messiest kid alive. 

Disclaimer: This was NANA'S idea.  It was "indoor sand" from corn meal.  Nana Slater told me she used to do this for Karsten too.  I think she may tell you my eyes may have popped out of my head when she said he could do this.  But hey - it was her house :-)


Yep - snow angels - in corn meal - on the kitchen floor. 

I just hope it didn't ruin her vacuum!

No comments:

Post a Comment