Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kade's first popsicle

(Back dated to May 12)

Shortly before we moved from Evansville, the boys were enjoying popsicles outside.  We usually went for a walk in the evenings and visited with neighbors (something I dearly miss).  This particular night the kids wanted their treat in their wagon after the walk.  HOWEVER we were not anticipating Kade wanting one.  He went nuts.  He had just turned 10 months and I was thinking - I think the older boys were about the same age as well - so go for it!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




Oh man! That hurts so good!!


OH, I know I wanted more......but this is cold!







Okay, I'm getting used to this coldness.






Two months have passed since his first popsicle.  Let's just say he can down a flavor ice in 1 minute - without all the faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment