Thursday, March 24, 2011

odds and ends

I was digging through some picture files today and came across some random non-blog-posted pictures.  I figured I would just post these to get them out of the way.

Of course I had to post a bath tub picture.  Who can resist? Not me!

This picture is from over a month ago....Keagan loving on Kade.  I think these two will be good buddies if Keagan learns how to live without Kellen dictating his every move.  Poor middle child!

Big boy eating his crackers.  He is really loving his mum mum crackers and puffs.

I picked up these swim covers at Ikea in January.  I brought them out for the boys to wear to the indoor water park we went to earlier this month.  Aren't they cute? (I mean the covers....not the kids....)

Well, in other news....all 3 of my children have been diagnosed with Pertussis.....yes, I said pertussis!  It's pretty miserable around here but we're making it through.  And yes we are all immunized against it....or so we thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment