Monday, March 7, 2011

Nice days and imaginations...

A couple of weeks ago we had a couple days of beautiful weather.  It was such a nice break for the boys.  We have been so cooped up and it seems like someone has been sick since January.  So we took full advantage of sweatshirt weather and stayed outside as long as we could. 

Kellen is really showing interest in golf as well as soccer and t-ball.  He probably hit golf balls and/or kick balls for at least 1 1/2 hours that morning.  That's a long time for him!

Keagan loves t-ball the best.  He loves to carry the bat around with him and hit things (other than balls).  Hence the name we call him....bam bam. 

I think we went on a walk two nights in a row.  It was a little windy one of the days but we still enjoyed it!

Kellen and Keagan love to play on the club house.  Here they were taking my "order."  Keagan was giving me my change. 

Then they were snipe hunting.  There were "bad guys" over the fence that they had to shoot.

The following day Keagan contintued playing with the guns.  I was washing dishes and fixing dinner and I looked up to see this.  "Don't move or I"ll shoot!"

and this......Kade thought it was pretty funny.  But Keagan thought the gun needed to go further down his throat....so then he didn't think it was too funny after that. 

This day they were cowboys so Kellen dragged out Winston the horse.  Of course I had to get a picture of Kade on it.  It was too cute to pass up.

 
Kellen and Kade riding together.  Kellen did a good job of holding him. 
 I can't wait for nice weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment