Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Going somewhere?


These past few weeks Kade has really started moving.  He rolls everywhere and anywhere he wants to go.  This past week he actually got up on all fours and rocked back and forth.  He doesn't have the concept of crawling down yet.  He will roll over and over again and then spin and head another direction.

The other day all 3 boys were playing on the floor together and I was doing some things around the house.  Kellen comes running to find me hollering "mommy mommy! You have to come see this!!"

And there he was....underneath the buffet table.

"Mama look at me! I'm so big!!"

Now I have to try and get out of here!

I was only out of the room for a couple of minutes and he had made it from the kitchen all the way across the room to underneath the table.

He also found out how to get from sitting up to on his tummy. 
Although most times he just lets himself plop over.....but hey whatever works!

I can't believe that in a few short weeks I may have a mobile baby! Although maybe he won't do anything for awhile either....that's okay buddy - you take your time! I'm in no hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment