Friday, March 11, 2011

Kade at 8 months

I'm 8 months old!!

Oh my dear sweet boy. Another month gone by.....

You are really a sweet and cuddly little guy.  But this past week you have been having a hard time with getting your two bottom first teeth.  They are driving you crazy I know!

What I really can't believe is how much things have changed since last month.  You are able to feed yourself crackers and puffs.  You are still working on your pincer grasp.  You are doing really well with raking the food into your hands and then your mouth though. 

You are not crawling but you roll to wherever you want to go.  (I have more pictures of that to post).  I will leave the room for 2 minutes and you are at the opposite side of the room when I get back.  I am soooo not ready for a mobile baby!! 

You are such a good natured baby and I am thoroughly enjoying your babyhood.  I can't wait to see what the next month brings. 

I don't know how much you weigh right now but I'm guessing 21 pounds.  The crazy thing is I just got out the 18 month tote to find you some pjs! You are only 8 months old....this cannot be! But it's true and I guess I'll just have to except it. 

I love you dear boy! Happy 8 months


No comments:

Post a Comment