Friday, January 8, 2010

Our first snow of the season

Well, I did it - I braved the snow yesterday morning. I usually don't like to just play in the snow unless we're sledding or skiing. However, Kellen really wanted to go outside and I was afraid it would be too cold by the time Karsten could take him this weekend. So while Keagan was sleeping this morning we headed out.


Here he is all bundled up in his new gear. Nana and Pa got both the boys new snowsuits and Kellen also got some boots. I guess she should've bought the nice sled she was planning on buying but Karsten and I talked her out if it! We didn't think we would get much use out of it!


Trying to wipe the snow off. He was really busy cleaning off all the tables and playhouse.









Bailey and Murphy love the snow too. Kellen had a lot of fun sprinkling more snow on the dogs. Needless to say I was the one who had to clean them off before they came inside!
We had a lot of fun and Kellen stayed out there for about 45 minutes while I froze watching him play and helping him clean off his slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment