Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Keagan

Happy Birthday Keagan!! I can't believe you just turned one year today!! This time last year I was bringing you home from the hospital and the following week we were iced in!!

You have grown so much in the last year I can hardly believe it. You're such a big boy and you admire your brother so much. You want to do everything he does. All I have to say is watch out Kellen!! As soon as you're walking Kellen will never be able to get away from you!!

You are completely off the bottle and baby food. Somedays you eat anything I put on your plate and other days you're picky. You LOVE meat and cheese and bananas the most.

You sleep like a champ at night 12-13 hours. You still take two naps a day but they usually are about 1 1/2 hours each.

I love you more every day! I can't wait to see what this year will bring!


On your birthday on thursday we let you open some gifts. Kellen could hardly wait to give you presents.


Friday night was the actual birthday party night. We celebrated with friends and family. You really loved the balloons and kept calling them balls.


Patiently waiting for the cake.


The cake - fyi........you're poop is still red!


First bite....


And about the last bite....you loved it! We had to put you and the highchair in the bathtub. I'm still picking pieces of cake out of it. I'm sure glad I stripped your clothes before you ate the cake.


Opening gifts. Of course you don't appreciate the gifts but next year you will.
Thank you to everyone for coming and the gifts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke - are you prego??? I saw your Lilypie tracker! What's going on? Did I miss an important post???

    ReplyDelete