Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A little bit of everything

Just some random shots over the last couple of weeks. We haven't been doing much of anything these last few weeks -- just trying to stay warm and occupied inside.

We watched the Oldham kids a couple of weeks ago and forgot that I had these picures. HK and Kellen wanted to dress up - and they wanted to be pirates...oh excuse me - Captain Hook.







HK giving Kellen instructions...okay Kellen you're Captain Hook and I'm Mrs. Hook!


And here's the monster that lives at my house now. He's everywhere and he comes out especially when Daddy comes home.


He's underneath the train table practicing his scary face and hands.


And here's my laundry helper. Or un-helper. His favorite thing to do right now is empty anything that is in a basket. I can't believe he's going to be 1 this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment