Sunday, January 31, 2010

12 month stats

Friday we went to Keagan's "well-baby" 12-month check-up. I know he wasn't well this time so we got 2 for 1.

We have all been battling illnesses for the last week or so and frankly I'm tired of it! Anyway to report his stats:

weight 23.1 lbs
height 31 1/4 in
head 45 cm

I think he's in the 59% for weight now and 89% for height.

However he got diagnosed with our first ever ear infection. He has been quite whiny and I though it was two more bottom teeth coming in (which they have) and he's just had the normal cold/runny nose. He got put on an antibiotic and the poor babe broke out in a head to toe rash. So we had to go through the on call dr., get a new script and then I received the blessed GI bug!

Germs Germs go away!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new (I assume it has been awhile) blog layout. That family picture is great. Hope the infection goes away soon and your house is free from all forms of sickness.

    ReplyDelete