Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kids say the darndest things......

So last night we were watching America's Funniest Videos. Kellen really likes the show so we watch it quite often. This particular clip had an elderly woman with dentures and what must have been her young grandson playing with the dentures. He had either tongs or plyers or something and was pulling her dentures out of her mouth. Kellen was watching very intently and the look on his face was priceless! You just had to be there to see it. His eyeballs were the size of tennis balls and he kept saying "oh mommy..oh mommy...." he was about ready to cry!! I then explained about dentures and how important it is to take care of our teeth so we don't have to have dentures. He then said in his most serious 3 year old voice....."mommy....I can't let that happen to me..." It was sooooo cute! I about keeled over from laughing so hard. Needless to say I didn't have any problems with him brushing his teeth before bed! While he was brushing he kept saying "I can't let that happen....I don't want "densures.""

Oh priceless!!

1 comment: