Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Nana and Pa weekend

This weekend my parents came to visit and to help me out with Kellen and Keagan while Karsten was on call. They had not seen Keagan since he was a few days old, so much to their surprise he looked very different and had grown quite a bit. He also grew out of his newborn clothes while they were here!

We just hung out Friday night and Saturday Mom and Dad took Kellen to the mall while I stayed at home and napped. (Mom also cooked breakfast and Dinner along with 2 chocolate cream pies and helped me clean) - THANKS MOM!!!






Dad and Kellen on the carousal at the mall with their cheesy smiles.


Messin' around


mmmm - I love this meringue!


Am I suppose to be doing this?


say cheese!!


Nana's big boy


Nana and Pa bought Kellen the Silly Little Monkey book - He loves it


No more monkeys jumping on the bed!

We had a great weekend. Thank you Nana and Pa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment