Wednesday, February 4, 2009

As you wish

Keagan at 2 weeks old!


Sorry I haven't blogged any new pictures the last few days. I have been taking the chance to sleep in the afternooon when both the boys are sleeping instead of blogging. But here are some more pictures as requested.

Here are some updates.Add Image
Kellen FINALLY has shown some more interest in Keagan. He held him for the first time since being in the hospital.

Kellen and Keagan having fun on the floor. Somehow, Kellen remembers all of his "toys and blankets" that haven't been used in ages. He said this was his blanket.


and his activity gym - even though I just bought it yesterday.
Murphy thinks it is his too! Poor Keagan!!
Thanks to Nana for staying this week with me and helping me keep the house in order and food on our plates! She took Kellen to library this morning and has watched Keagan while I take naps. She has been a HUGE blessing and help.
I feel much much better. I feel like I can now function and take care of my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment