Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting Big!


I'm 3 weeks old! Do you have to keep taking my picture?
I'm not sure how much Keagan weighs right now, but I know he's gaining because we have been out of newborn diapers for a week now!! I can't believe he's 3 weeks old - oh how time flies when you're sleep deprived!!!
Lately, Kellen has been wanting to hold Keagan and is usually very kind to him. BUT last night as I was feeding Keagan, Kellen came up to him and decided to see what would happen when he dug his thumb nail into Keagan's scalp! I couldn't believe my eyes - what has happened to my sweet little Kellen? I knew this would happen eventually. Oh well - Keagan will probably be bigger than Kellen in a year and he'll have his pay back.



Anyway, Kellen decided that he was a baby and tried out the bouncy seat - he had the music and vibration turned on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment