Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meeting Keagan

This weekend was a busy one to say the least. In just under 48 hours we traveled to Springfield and back to E'ville so we could see family and to introduce Keagan. It is so different to be this far away from family this time around. It made me really miss everyone back home.
We decided to have an "open house" at my mom and dad's so family could stop by and visit and meet Keagan. I'm glad we did because it was FREEZING and very windy outside - so I'm glad that we didn't have to bundle him up and take him a million places.
My cousin Lesley was very generous and thoughtful and prepared a delicious breakfast spread for people to snack on while they were visiting.

I really tried to get pictures of all the cousins, aunts, grandparents.... and so on holding Keagan but I got busy talking and didn't do a very good job. But here are a few...

Cousing Lesley


Great Grandpa and Grandma Gardner


Great Grandad and Grandma Dudley


Great Aunt Kendra

Great Aunt Sheryl


Cousin Gracie


Great Aunt Sharon


Grandad and Grandma Dudley with their three great-grandsons. Kellen was not a happy camper in that picture!


Cousin Olivia and Nathan
Cousin Kaylee
We had a great time seeing everyone!! Thanks to everyone who stopped by!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I wish I was there. So many people I love in one place!! Keagan is getting soooooooo big!

    ReplyDelete