Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 week weight check

I am proud to report that Keagan weighs 9.1 pounds now! He's growing so fast - I can hardly believe it because Kellen weighed 10 pounds at his 8 week checkup! They are so different. I am anxious to see Keagan's personality develop over the coming weeks.

Tomorrow is my first day alone with both the boys all day. I've been very blessed to have lots of help the past 2 weeks but now it's time to do it myself. I'm starting to wonder - what will I do when both boys are crying? Or when it's time for both of them to eat - who's going to eat first? I guess I'll figure it out. We will survive.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you will do fine. I guess you will find out which one has more patience. :) Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do GREAT mommy. I am sure both boys will be just fine!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! It is a little scary at first....my first time was at 1 week....when you start to get overwhelmed just take a deep breath and keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will quickly figure it out and you will realize that you do not have the ability to keep them both always happy at the same time, but that is ok. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete