Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

 Happy 2011! We didn't stay up late or do anything special New Year's Eve this year.  Well actually, we don't do anything on New Years anymore.  I guess I just don't want to stay up late and then be woke up by little ones early in the morning.  Maybe I'm getting too old!

We got some party horns and made a little sign and celebrated New Years at 9:00 instead.  Hey - they don't know the difference!!

We also broke out the Sparkling grape juice.  The kids love it! 

Kade missed out on the action but I didn't forget a picture before he went to bed.

The next morning we fixed homeade doughnuts

I have and did make these a lot growing up and before we had kids but I can't remember if I have made them for the boys before.  They loved them of course.

Good bye 2010 and hello 2011!

2010 was a good year to us. I have many things to be thankful for in 2010 but am excited to see what this year will bring us.  We welcomed another little baby boy in July among many other things.  We flew the boys to Florida for a beach vacation.  Kellen has flown and been to the beach before but it was Keagan's first time for both.  That is probably my favorite memory of this year.  The memories of the boys in the sand and water is something I won't forget. 
In just a few short days Karsten will find out if and where he matched for a sports medicine fellowship.  We will move again this year and then again the next! We will be putting our house up for sale in a few short months too.  This year will bring much excitement I'm sure.  I'm up for it but nervous at the same time.  Hello 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment