Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keagan turns two!!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEAGAN!!!!

Friday, January 21st was officially your birthday.  We had a birthday party a couple of weekends ago with family so on your actual birthday it was just us.  Friday afternoon Kellen and Mommy fixed you cupcakes.  Then friday evening we opened a couple presents and had cupcakes.  Pretty much a low-keyed evening. 

When we asked you to  blow out your candles this was the look you gave us.  I thought since you had practiced this several weeks ago you would be a pro by now.....but you had other ideas.  Kellen blew out your candles and you kept saying: "again again!"  So I obliged....yet you still would not blow out the candles. 

Another googlie-eyed shirt that says "Later Gator" 

Last night we celebrated with an evening out at Gattitown.  We ate first and then played games the rest of the evening. 

I think you boys like the bowling the best.


Oh what a year it has been! I cannot believe you are 2 son! At the beginning of your second year you were barely walking....and now you're running!  You were saying a few words a year ago and now you can say complete sentences.  You talk all the time and sometimes I have to hush you just so I can figure out what is going on.  You also became a big brother this year!  You my dear son are a whirlwind of emotion and activity.  You wear your emotions on your sleeves and aren't afraid to voice your opinions and concerns.  You are so strong-willed and I pray I will learn how to channel that into positive behaviors and character in the future. I think some day you  would make a great comedian!  You love music and love to dance.  If there is a beat you're on it!  You also idolize your big brother and dote on your little one.  If Kellen is doing it....so can you (or at least you think you can).  You are not content without a bat and a ball.  You carry balls and bats around with you all day! I call you bam-bam sometimes because well, I think you act just like him!  The "terrific twos" are here.....I'm gonna brace myself!! This year we will be moving to a new place and then probably again a year after that! Whew...what a year we have in store..I can't wait to see what this year brings.  I love you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment