Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kade: 6 months and sittn' pretty

Or handsome I should say...

Happy half-year birthday son!
You are sitting up really well.  Occasionally you will topple over if you aren't paying attention. 


You make all sorts of noises and love to watch your brothers.  You get so excited sometimes.  You are scared to death of a certain toy known as the ball popper.  I'm not sure why but when it comes out you just sit there and whimper and look for me.


You are drooling like crazy.  I'm hoping it's because you are getting your first tooth.....but it remains hidden.

Yo! What up!!!

You still love the exersaucer.  Most everything entertains you which I am thankful for! You are such a good little guy....except when we travel to new places.  You do great in the car but then have a hard time adjusting to new sights, smells, and sounds. It takes you a few days to adjust to new surroundings....then you're usually as good as gold again.  This month you are definitely showing some favortism....towards me.  You are a mama's boy!  You are still nursing 4 times a day and eating 3 solid meals.  You LOVE to eat most everything.  I am going to start giving you a sippy cup soon for practice...I can't believe we are already there.  You take 2 naps most days...unless it's one of THOSE occasional off days.  You are going to bed around 7:30 and usually sleep about 12 hours.  You are doing great!  I love you so much my handsome little guy.  These next few months are going to be a whirlwhind of activity with moving and packing and selling our house....so hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment