Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The last day of vacation

This has taken a really long time to post all these pictures....but I'm finally done I think!!
The last full day was friday. We weren't leaving until Saturday but our plane left at 10:30 so we figured we would get as much beach and fun time in as we could.


We hung out at the pool most of the morning and Kellen, daddy, and I took one last LONG walk on the beach.





That afternoon we took Kellen to a putt-putt and go-cart race track. He was really excited about going.


He did well on the go-carts....but I think at about lap 3 he started telling his daddy that he was ready to stop. Good thing we only paid for 3 laps!


That evening we went to Margaritaville to eat. I'm disappointed we didn't go earlier in the week. I think it was our favorite place by far. We probably would've gone more than once. The atmosphere was so fun - for kids and adults....it's just too bad that I couldn't enjoy one of their margaritas!! During dinner a pirate on stilts came out to make balloons for all the kids.


Before dinner there was a woman with a parrot who took our picture. Of course we had to buy this one too.....but we had to because Kellen got to have the parrot sit on his arm! He was pretty excited about that.

Later that night I wanted to try one last photo shoot of us on the beach as a family.






We had a wonderful trip and are so thankful we didn't run into any of the oil from the oil spill. The boys did remarkably well on the airplane and were very well behaved. Thank you Nana and Poppa for going with us so Karsten and I could have some quality time together as well. It will be a trip we will remember forever!!




No comments:

Post a Comment