Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 2 in PCB

Day two was Sunday, Mother's Day......
I thought that I would maybe get to sleep in that morning but that was about far-fetched from reality as I could get. My LOVELY boys both woke up at 5:30 am. I'm not sure what they were thinking.....maybe more time with their wonderful mother?? haha. We're on the SAME time zone boys - get a clue! Oh well!!
Day 2 was a lazy and wonderful beach day. The men took us out to eat for breakfast, we snacked for lunch, and then they took us out to eat that evening. No cooking at all.
(Warning..this is a long post.)
Mommy and her boys...I think being on the beach in the sun and waves was the perfect Mother's Day gift!



Daddy and his boys


Me and my honey


Keagan concentrating really hard on trying to make some sand castles.


Keagan loved the water. He would just stare and ooh and aaah and point to the waves. He learned to say water while we were there.


Kellen loved walking out onto the sand bars.....as long as Daddy had a hold of him.

Later that evening we went to a restaurant called Sharkey's. It's a pretty popular beach-side restaurant and they have a GIANT replica of a real shark that someone caught a long time ago. I guess it still holds the record for the biggest shark caught by rod and reel. Kellen loved the place and is still talking about it.


Posing by the shark.

Attempting to get a picture of both boys in their googlie-eyed shirts.
Keagan running away.....like usual.


Sharkey's had an outdoor pirate playground that both boys loved. Keagan wouldn't get out of the swing...I'll let you imagine what happened when I finally pulled him out.


Daddy and Kellen on top of the pirate ship.
Thank you honey for this wonderful trip...I know you worked very hard to provide this for us and I am so thankful for you!! Thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law as well for helping us out with the kids. Happy Mother's Day to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment