Friday, May 21, 2010

16 months

Wow buddy - I can't believe that in two short months you'll be a big brother!!!
You have such a personality. I really can't believe how fast time has gone. This month has been yet another busy month. You went on an airplane for the very first time and did great! You also experienced the ocean and sand as well. You were pretty good on vacation - I was pleasantly surprised! We recently weaned you from your paci and you haven't looked back which I am very thankful for. However, your buddy (lovey) has taken it's place.
You also decided that this month would be the month to try a fork and a spoon. You are the messiest eater known to man and I am so thankful you are developing some patience with a fork and a spoon. You are far from proficient at it but at least it's a start.
You are also a big copy-cat - especially with your brother. You guys hardly eat sometimes because you're too busy growling and making funny noises at each other at the dinner table. It drives me bananas but it's funny too.




You LOVE LOVE LOVE music and dancing. If anything comes on the radio or tv that remotely has a beat all I have to do is look over at you and you start bobbing your head, clapping, marching or dancing to the beat.


This fake $1 snake is your friend. You love to play and chew on it and chase mommy making hissing sounds. You are very animated and love life and I love that about you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment