Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting Patiently!

I'm so ready for winter to be over with I could just scream!! BUT if I want to compare wishing things to be over with.....poor Shannon - a week past her due date. We are so anxious to meet baby ________(oops! I almost said the name!) and I know she is too! So we are sitting here patiently waiting in Evansville ready to make a trip to Springfield and then to Champaign.

So here are just some things that Keagan has been into lately....multiple times a day!


this is just a start


Pulling out the dvds out of the tv stand drawers. Every time I turn around he's at the drawer pulling out the cases and throwing them over his shoulder. It drives us all crazy but I feel like eventually he'll get the hint? I don't really want to drill holes in my furniture to make the things stay shut.


oh and the kleenex boxes!! (yes I know he has a large boogie in one of these pics.) I was attempting to wrestle him down to wipe his nose but I gave up, left the room to grab something and when all was quiet I just knew something was up.


Caught red handed!


Sharing...or showing me the evidence? You won't find a kleenex in our house that isn't partially shredded from constantly pulling and pushing the tissues back in!
Oh I'm sooooo ready for spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment