Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 14 months!!

Yesterday we celebrated the first day of spring with some family outdoor time. We have spent the last few days outside as much as possible. As I'm looking at this picture below I still can't believe that my baby is not a baby anymore!!! Today he turned 14 months!! That "I'm up to no good" look he gives you just makes my heart want to melt and scream at the same time!

Keagan walks short distances but when he wants to get somewhere fast he drops to all fours and crawls really fast. It's driving me crazy that he won't walk further....plus he's just getting too big to carry!
He loved Kellen's tricycle even though he couldn't reach the peddles. He thought he was pretty big stuff. However he was pretty upset with me that I didn't let him eat the sidewalk chalk that they were playing with. Well, Keagan was really just crawling around in it getting his clothes as chalky as possible....along with this mouth and teeth!


Yesterday we went to the fortress of fun. Kellen calls it the fantasy fortress. They both love it outside. We put Keagan on the slide for the first time this spring and he wasn't too sure about it!


"oh, come on Keagan..it'll be alright!!!"


"I think I'm beginning to really like this.....but please don't let go Daddy!!"

I'm so thankful that spring is here! I love being outside as do the boys. I can't wait to see what all this nice weather will bring!








No comments:

Post a Comment