Sunday, May 3, 2009

A week in Springfield

Last week I took the kids to Springfield for the first time by myself. The trip went fairly smooth and now I know I can do it again.

We had a pretty busy and eventful week:

Aunt Karla and Uncle Rob were driving through last week on their way back to Canada and stopped in to see the boys.


This was their first time seeing Keagan

Aunt Gail also stopped by: This would be Keagan's Great-Great-Aunt!!!


We visited the Grandmas





Keagan turned 3 months old!!



Kellen spent a lot of time with Pa in the field since it's planting season. Mom and Kellen mowed with the new Gravely mower. I also tried it and I decided that a mower should NOT go that fast! I just about decapitated myself over by the pine trees. I did help out mowing a little - dad gave me the sections where its just weeds over by the barn. That way you couldn't tell how poor of a job I did! Seriously have you ever been on one of these mowers? It's wild.


We celebrated Poppa's birthday - Happy Birthday Poppa!!!
Kellen also had his first sleep over with cousin Kobe and Kaylee. I know he had a great time - however I didn't get any pictures.

Keagan had his first cookout/weiner roast.
Kellen filled in all the crawl-dad holes down by the creek.

He also had a lot of fun with Grandma Dudley's blind stick. He loves that thing.
We had a great time visiting with everyone but I was ready to come home at the same time. It was a hard trip doing it by myself. Maybe next time Karsten will be able to enjoy it with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment