Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's Official

Potty training has begun.
I have been wanting to potty train Kellen for several months now but with Keagan being born in January we put it off. Kellen really didn't show any interest in sitting on the potty either so I didn't push it. Today was a different day though. I had no intentions in starting today. BUT when he wanted to watch his John Deere video I told him if he wanted to watch it I would pull the potty chair into the living room and he could practice sitting on it. Well, much to my surprise he didn't put up too much of a fight. So far we have had no accidents and he's gone #1 once and #2 twice!!! Wish me luck - It might be too good to be true.

3 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!!
    that is soooooooooo cool!!!
    I can't believe he did it!! Is he really proud of himself!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Life without diapers is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did he do today?

    ReplyDelete