Sunday, May 10, 2009

Congratulations Curtis and Keri



This weekend I again ventured to Springfield. Curtis, my cousin tied the knot on Saturday - I can't believe you're married!! The Cosner kids and the Dudley kids were all pretty close growing up. It seems just like yesterday when us girls were trying to gang up on Curtis. It was really nice to see my family although it was such a short weekend. I didn't take many pictures as I was quite preoccupied - but here are a few.
Morgan and our cousin Tara
Mom and Keagan
Kellen and his cheezy smile. He had a lot of fun out on the dance floor with cousin Gracie.


Shannon and Keagan chillin' out. Keagan was quite upset at some of the noises and lights but overall he did pretty good.
Luke and Morgan

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,

    I was very good to see you and the little one and i miss the days when we were kids with no responsibilities and ran around like chickens with our heads cut. It seems we never have enough time anymore. But we are all grown up and it is as exciting as ever. Keri and I are staying at Lesley and Chris' tonight and are flying out to St. Thomas tomorrow. I am sure I will see you around.

    Cheers,
    Curtis

    ReplyDelete