Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Patiently waiting

So with less than a couple weeks to go with the pregnancy I have been trying to be as patient as possible - but it's not working. I have mopped, cleaned and washed EVERYTHING you can think of. I think you could eat off my bathroom floors if you really wanted to! I am so ready to meet little Keagan I can hardly stand it any longer. I'm trying everything in my power to help labor come but so far nothing. I am dilated and effaced and having LOTS of braxton hicks contractions but I'm still walking around trying to find things to clean.


Anyway, we did finish the nursery after Christmas. Here's a final picture of our paint job:




Hopefully my next blog entry will be of our new little one!


3 comments:

  1. So tell me the key to painting the squares in the nursery. I'm wanting to do that upstairs in the playroom, but I'm not sure how to go about it. The nursery is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he comes soon! Love the room! Wish I had the creativity to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Slaters! I'm so excited to see the newest addition to the family! Keep us all posted. I'll be praying for a safe (and fast) delivery and for a healthy mom and baby! Lots of love
    -Cousin Lesley

    ReplyDelete