Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

We finally had enough snow overnight that Kellen could play in it. We had a pretty bad ice storm the day before but fortunately we did not lose power. I was nervous about what we would do with a newborn and no heat.
Kellen and Karsten took the opportunity this morning to play outside and burn off some energy. Kellen (and I think Karsten too) really enjoyed himself.


Getting all bundled up


Keagan was all bundled up as well - but we stayed inside. I can't believe he's a week old today!!!! It makes me so sad that they grow up so quickly.


Karsten teaching Kellen how to make snow angels.


I think they were having fun don't you?

Kellen went right outside to his play house. He loved breaking off all the icicles and sliding down his slide.

Kellen is doing very well with the new addition. He still won't hold Keagan and I gave him the opportunity to feed Keagan as well this morning but he wasn't interested. I can't complain though. I do have a funny story though. The other morning - early early in the morning - Kellen started hollering for me. Karsten went in his room and there he is on the floor completely cocooned in his blanket, his head on the pillow, and his body halfway under his bed. So Karsten told him to get back into bed and Kellen's comment was "I stuck." He must have fallen out of bed after kicking off his pillows in the middle of the night. When Karsten told me the story I just started laughing. I wish I could have seen it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment