Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keagan's first photo session



When Aunt Shannon came over on saturday we had plans to take lots of pictures - including a family one. Unfortunately our ideas and plans didn't work out too well since Keagan was very fussy and it was so cold - I hated to strip him down to nothing, so we gave up. Anyway, if you haven't visited Shannon's blog here are some of my favorites that she took.







My little old man


Whoa! Doesn't he look like he's about to sprout fangs!??! I thought it was hilarious.
You can also check out Kellen's hospital photo at www.deaconess.com
Follow the links for web nursery.
bslater (all lower case) and the password is slater (also all lower case).

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Baby....Congratulations, glad to hear all is well!
    Hugs
    Polly and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke he is so beautiful. Where is this aunt that takes the beautiful pictures and where can i get one. :) I can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete