Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter 2012 and Kade at 21 months

 Well, Easter this year was not in its traditional form for us.  On Good Friday we closed on our new home in Mt. Carmel and started working on it right away.  We figured since we drove 2 hours there, we might as well get started.  I was torn however - because it was Easter for goodness sakes!  I had outfits for the boys, Easter baskets, and of course I wanted to go to Church.  

My mom was coming on Friday to help out with the boys and to help with the house.  I will say we got a lot done but Easter passed in a blur.  Fortunately, I had their Easter baskets for them when we got home Sunday evening and we had a Easter service of our own.  So I don't have any good family pictures of us all dressed up, no precious pictures of the boys in their Easter - post sugar - get up....but I do have good memories of a new chapter in our life.  I have to realize sometimes I just need to go with the flow and I'm sure glad the boys don't hold it against me.  

When we got home, the boys were still in there "play/work" clothes and weren't the cleanest, but they still had a good time exploring their Easter baskets.













I made each of the boys a book titled You are the only you there is 
Each of them have a book made for just them - and pictures of themselves.  




They love looking at the "Me Books" as Keagan calls them.  

I was so preoccupied with everything that was going on, I didn't take 21 month pictures of Kade - Sorry Buddy!!  I'll try harder next month.  You are such a big boy - you make my heart melt! I love you!


We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and was able to reflect on what Christ did for us.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment