Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kade at 19 months

Better late than never big guy...sorry this is so belated...but happy 19 months.

I can't believe how big you are big guy!!  You are starting to say lots of words...I can understand most of what you say but I think you come up with something new everyday.

You and "George" are inseparable.  It's quite sweet but sometimes he's hard to keep up with.  You have figured out that there are duplicates of George.  I will no sooner have a clean back-up packed away in your drawer and then I turn around and you have both.  You like to bite his nose and his antlers (or whatever they are called on a giraffe).  




You are the adventurer and climber.  I really don't trust you..or your judgement at this point in your life.  I do love you sense of adventure but man, you make me worried sometimes!

Even though you are busy you love your mommy and love to sit on my lap and read your Elmo book...or "melmo" as you call him.  You bring me the extra large heavy elmo book and plop down in my lap. I believe I read that book to you 50 times a day.  I love your cuddles big boy.  I hope you never give up your easy ability to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment