Tuesday, February 28, 2012

chuga chuga choo choo

If you know my boys, you obviously know they love trains.  Lately they have been making a "real" train....with the toy totes all lined up...EMPTY toy totes - meaning ALL the totes were dumped out on the ground.

Normally I don't care about the mess as long as they are cleaning it up afterwards.  But these pictures do not give the mess justice.  You see, these totes hold various items of SMALL toys...like a thousand small toys.


I'm not sure who the conductor was here... I think this was a wild train ride.



I walked into their room and they were playing so nicely together I decided to keep from criticizing.  I just sighed deeply, took some pictures, chatted, and told them thank-you for playing nicely together and walked back out hoping the mess fairy would decide to show up.  This was probably the 10th time in two days that they had dumped out all the totes, (I picked up most of it) just because they thought it was funny.  So I had to lay down the law....
I am thankful for their imaginations though!

No comments:

Post a Comment