Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kade at 15 months

Kade has had a busy month.  I cannot believe how "busy" he is.  He is into everything.  I think he may be my busiest yet.  Kade has really developed an independent personality this past month and thinks he can do anything and everything he wants to.  He is quite persistent as well. 

This past weekend Karsten and I went home and then on to Chicago for the Chicago Marathon.  We left the boys with my parents for a couple of nights and enjoyed some time alone.  It was soooo quiet to say the least!

But first we got some more combine time in.  The boys absolutely love it.  We may hold the record in how many people can fit into a combine.  Dad, Karsten, and all three boys in the above picture. 

Kade really loves to be outside and of course anything to do with tractors and trucks. 

He is learning how to keep his trains together but boy oh boy when they come apart....whew! The screaming out of frustration is about to get to me!


His George the Giraffe lovey is his best friend but he's also starting to develop a love for anything stuffed. 

Dear Kade, You are all boy!  You are trying so hard to keep up with your brothers.  You try to run but fall a lot when you try.  You also have an obsession with walking out to the street from our driveway.  I cannot turn my head for a second.  I think the appeal is that you always know I will come chasing after you. 
You also learned how to blow your nose this month.  It surprised me that you could do it.  But the gross thing is you won't wait for a tissue.  You'll just start blowing your nose with nothing there to catch it accept your hand - ew -- gross!  Even though you're on the move you are still my best cuddler.  Love you Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment