Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to School Bash

In Late August our church put on a back-to-school-bash.  They had all kinds of carnival food and blow-up toys.  The boys love bouncy houses and slides so they hit those pretty hard....and for once we didn't have to pay every time one of them wanted to slide down!
Kade wanted to be just like the big boys and slide down by himself.  I've been trying to post a video but it's not always working.


Weee!!

You want me to do what? Keagan was so excited to climb up the slide...but when he got to the top he started second guessing himself.

It was soooo hot that day.  This was in the evening and it was so blistering hot Kade's sweaty feet kept sticking to the slide. He would put his feet down and stop halfway down the slide.

The big boys got to have their face painted.  Keagan chose a spider.


And Kellen a Rainbow.

My caged animal....literally.  Keagan loved the bouncy house the most.  He was in it every chance he could get.

They also had a dunk tank and several other things.  The boys got to dunk the youth pastor which was pretty funny. 

Well, I'm slowly getting caught up.  Our computer died so I'm retrieving all these old picures from the backup they gave me....I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment