Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kade at 10 months

It has began....the obsession with the DVD drawer.


Kade loves crawling over to the TV stand and pulling the drawer open.  He then proceeds to empty the drawer out.  Keagan had this obsession as well....and still does!! So now I have two kids always messing around with the DVDs!! 

OH my dear sweet Kade.  I can't believe you are 10 months already.  You are a BIG boy too.  You are weighing in at 22 1/2 pounds now.  Last week we went shopping for a new car seat.  You are officially out of the infant carrier.  It was KILLING my back and neck hauling you around in that - and well - I sold your travel system at the garage sale. 

Look at my big hands!! Do you see them?

AND my big feet!!




You finally are crawling the traditional way now.  For awhile it was the weirdest crawl I had ever seen.  It was a combination of army crawling, slithering like a snake, rolling, and "moutain climbers."  You got where you needed to go though!

You have six teeth (four top and two bottom).  I think you may be getting two more on the bottom.  You are transitioning to some table food but most of your intake is still baby food. 

You love your Mama.  You will go to other people but you still jerk around and desperately look for me. 

You still sleep good at night and take two good naps. 

I am so thankful for your sweet temperment.  You smile at everyone and are pretty laid back - except when it's dinner time.  When the food is out - watch out!

I love you Kade!

No comments:

Post a Comment