Thursday, May 5, 2011

101 things to do with boxes

There seems to be a lot of playing with boxes around here lately.  They are not being used for what their true purpose is....packing.  Everytime I get a box out someone has to play with it first.  Let's just say I am not making much progress!

In this particular photo, Kellen is a baby dragon.  He is an animal of some sort every day.  We play this game probably 15 times a day....and he's a different animal every time.  You have to pretend that you find this "animal" and ask it all sorts of questions and make a big deal about it.  It's precious....but also exhausting when in the back of my mind I'm thinking "okay... I really need to have this box back for packing."  I don't want to stop him from playing and using his imagination though.

  
Keagan was pretending he was locked up in a cage.  Kellen was shaking the box trying to get him out.

Here is a panda bear cave.  Notice the "bamboo" in the pot? 

The panda bear is sleeping.  Later he comes out and pretends to eat the bamboo. 

Kade is throughly enjoying the boxes as well.  He loves to sit and hang out in them and then play with all the flaps. 


If only I could manage to fill these boxes up and tape them shut...  but then I wouldn't have these precious memories and pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment