Monday, February 21, 2011

A week with Ruby

 Last week my sister Shannon and her husband went on a caribbean cruise.  I had the priviledge of getting to take care of Ruby during the week.  The boys and I traveled to Springfield to watch her and so I could also have some help.  Ruby is so sweet and my boys adore her.  We had a great time and I was so glad that Shannon and Matt did too! Let's just say 4 kids 4 and under kept me on my toes!! But I would do it again in a heartbeat.

We had several visitors come during the week to see Ruby and the boys.  Grandma and Grandpa Gardner came one morning.

Ruby had just got up from a nap when they arrived (pardon the fly away).

Great Grandpa Gardner and Ruby

Grandma and Kade

Kade and Ruby enjoying sink baths together.  (they were happier than this picture depicts)


Grandma Dudley came over one evening for dinner and spent time with her great-grandchildren.

I think Grandma Dudley enjoyed holding Ruby while she took her bed time bottle.


Kade having fun on his belly

Ruby army crawled everywhere.....it's so stinkn' cute! She loved to play peek-a-boo around the footstool.

Kade and Ruby played with the wipes foverever.  They would take it from each other and then would laugh.

Here is a short video of Ruby watching her parents on the computer.  Shannon and Matt had made Ruby some videos for when they were gone.  This is part of her reaction when she saw them.  I didn't get the best of it...but you'll get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment