Friday, February 4, 2011

A girls weekend

Where should I begin???? What a week it has been.  Last weekend I took off (by myself) and headed to Chicago to Morgan's house for a girls weekend with my sisters and cousins.  This has been a yearly tradition for us for the past 3 years.  I look forward to this time every year and my husband has always been very generous and gracious in letting me go and leaving him with the kiddos for two days.  I'm sooooo thankful for that! I feel like no matter what is going on or where we are in our own lives we can always pick up where we left off.  This year Tara was able to join us too!

Tara, Morgan, Shannon, Lesley, and Brooke

Lesley got brave and got up on stage for an improv debut!!

I had to bum these photos off my sister because like always, my camera dies.

On Friday morning I drove to my sister Shannon's house, then we drove up together to Morgans and "treated" ourselves at Morgan's office.  One of the offices she works at is in an outdoor shopping plaza above a victoria secrets and bath and body works store! Super nice! Then we picked up Lesley and Tara at the train station and relaxed the rest of the evening.  Saturday we shopped, got pedicures, and headed to a comedy club that night.  I had a really great time but unfortunately was sick the entire time!  I was pretty ticked off when I got home because go figure the one time I have some time to myself I am sick and miserable! Oh well. There is always next year.....and there will be a next year!!! Thank you ladies for a great weekend.....I l ove you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment