Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kade @ 7 months

Wow how time flies.  Today is the 7 month mark.  This past month has been fairly dull for us.  You had (and are still recovering from) your first experience with an illness.  We have all had the flu and thankfully I don't think yours got to that level but you were still pretty miserable.  Poor baby.

7 months old!!


What mommy? You love to sit up and play.  Floor time on your back or tummy is not your favorite thing.  In fact I don't think you last more than 5 minutes.

You can't tell but I'm chewing on my first puff!!

mmm water...not sure what to do with this

Oh! You chew on it!
You actually are able to get a little water from the cup but most of it comes right back out.

You are such a big guy and I keep telling your Daddy that you should not be or act this old already! I guess with each subsequent child it seems they grow up even faster!!

You are doing so well with eating solids, nursing, and trying new foods.  I have given you some of those baby mum mum crackers and you bit off such a big chunk I had to go in and fish it out before you choked!

You are still sleeping about 11 hours at night and two good naps during the day.  I really can't complain at all about your sleeping abilities.  (Although since you have been sick you have been up at night the past 3 nights coughing and whining).  I think you are on the mend though.

You love to watch your brothers and play with Daddy.  I think you can anticipate some wrestle time with Daddy in the evenings.  All he has to do is give you this "look" and you break out in smiles and giggles.

Oh dear boy, I love you!  You bring much happiness to my life.  I love getting you up from your naps because most of the time when I go in you blow these big raspberries at me...I love it and I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment