Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Many firsts

Kade has had an eventful month of new things.  I'm so glad this stage has arrived.  It's nice to be able to entertain them with different items other than just sitting them in the bouncy seat or on the floor.

A couple of weeks ago I had Karsten break out the johnny jumper for me.  Kade loves it.  He doesn't go crazy in it yet but sure does love to spin and look around.

"What are you doing?"
His brothers think it is a swing and insist on swinging, spinning, and trying to catapult him across the room.  I get after them over and over but they can't seem to resist the temptation.

I think this was his first taste of homeade butternut squash mixed with cereal.  He loved it - I'm not surprised though!

Oh the exersaucer.  I could not live without this contraption.  It takes up a lot of room but he loves it.


Needless to say....our house is getting smaller by the minute and we are filled to the brim with baby and toddler toys! 

I'm a big boy!
I decided to prop him up with the boppy pillow today to see how he would do sitting.  He did really well and seemed to enjoy it. I can't believe he will be 5 months old next week.  Time is really flying by and he's getting so big!! It seems I didn't have a newborn for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment