Friday, October 29, 2010

Keagan @ 21 months

 Last thursday Keagan hit the 21 months mark.  He's getting closer and closer to two and I can't believe it! I didn't manage to get Keagan's pictures last thursday because my memory card mysteriously disappeared.  I still haven't found it and I had to buy a new one.



Yesterday was the kids halloween party at school (more pictures to come) and they have already hit the jackpot in the candy department.  I let Keagan have his first twix bar.


This morning I was in the process of changing Kade's clothes and Keagan wanted to lay on the blanket like Kade was.  I told Keagan to talk to Kade and I guess he wanted to make sure Kade wouldn't talk back?

Oh the piggy banks.....this is your favorite activity right now.  Dumping out the coins and reinserting them.  OVER AND OVER!

You're favorite word this month has been heavy.  If something is hard to move, pick up, push, pull, you name it, it's "heaby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment