Monday, October 11, 2010

Harvest time

This past week we traveled home for some quality time on the combines.  Kellen had been asking to ride for quite awhile and I finally got up the nerve to travel alone with the boys.  The boys traveled really well and Kellen told me today he's ready to go back  for "five more weeks".  That is his magic number right now.  Everything lasts for 5 weeks.  So here are some tractor time pics:




Kellen spent a lot of time with Pa.  In fact one day he spent 10 hours on the combine!! 7:30 - 5:30!!  And the next morning he was ready to go at 6am with Pa!! And I'm not exaggerating!



And we can't forget about precious Ruby and Kade.  Shannon came up for the day to visit.  We're pretty sure that Kade and Ruby are about the same size!  I didn't manage to get Kade on the combine.  Things we're crazy and well it's harder to do things with all three now. SO next year Kade - I promise you'll get your turn!  

No comments:

Post a Comment