Monday, October 4, 2010

Kade at 12 weeks

 Kade officially turned 12 weeks on friday and will be 3 months this coming Saturday.  I can't believe it.  I think time flies faster with each additional child!! 

I tried to get him laughing but my camera is just not quick enough.  Here are some pictures to enjoy.....

I love this picture....he looks like he can't even breathe!






















Dear Kade.....My how you have changed things for us....in a good way.  You are such a good boy and you love to watch your brothers play. You smile a lot and LOVE to sit up and look around. You are sleeping between 8-10 hours at night.  We're starting to get a bedtime routine down and over the next couple of weeks hopefully get a napping schedule too.  You love to eat and do really well taking a bottle.  You still love being swaddled to get to sleep (I think that's your pacifier!!) You haven't taken a paci  in about 2 months now! You're brothers adore you and so do mommy and daddy! We love you Kade.

No comments:

Post a Comment