Wednesday, June 23, 2010

17 Months

Keagan turned 17 months on Monday and with all the craziness I didn't even realize it! So here are just some random shots over the last couple days.




Karsten found the junior golf club set that we had forgotten about. They are real clubs so they make me a little nervous. I just keep seeing the word "stitches" inside my head. Keagan loves them and has become quite attached to them. Daddy showed him how to really use them the other night but Keagan prefers to use softballs instead.



The boys are not always keen on the slip n slide and I told Karsten the other night we should have gotten a mini pool instead. SO...


mommy got out bowls and cups and other random things they could play with


and Daddy dumped over the sandbox lid and filled her up. Let me tell you they played like this for at least an hour the other night. Carry small amounts of water to and from the "pool" and bowls. Why is it they always like the stuff you already have.


Random shot...Keagan hollering about something.
Dear Keagan,
Another month gone by.....and the last one in which you will be the baby of the family. This is the month you will become a big brother! I can't believe in a few short weeks we will have another boy in this house. I think you will do pretty well. At least I hope so. You have always done really well when I have held Ruby and don't seem jealous at all.
You are the king of fits. You scream and holler so loud I think my eardrums just might burst. I know you are frustrated when you can't voice your opinions and concerns but man oh man!
I love you dearly and can't wait to see what your love for life attitude will bring to this family in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment