Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A few more winter pictures

Keagan hasn't really been able to experience the snow, so the other day we finally got him out there.
We decided we would go "sledding." I don't know of any hills around here but I think the boys had fun just being pulled around.
Poor Keagan was so bundled up he couldn't move. When he was on the sled with Kellen he had to lay down in Kellen's lap because he couldn't bend at the waist! Of course that part I got on the regular video camera and didn't get a still picture.





waiting patiently.


Are you sure about this????
(yes his face is greasy - I put vaseline on it before we went outside because it was already chapped).

Daddy and Keagan enjoying the snow.
I wish Karsten would have got a picture of us all together on the sled. I bet we looked pretty silly. I was sitting on the back and Keagan was sitting on my lap with Kellen in front. Karsten pulled us around the entire block! Needless to say my rear-end was frozen and Karsten was pretty tired! Thank you Daddy - we had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment